|Do you think you have what it takes to be Uniform Advantage’s Ultimate Fan? In honor of Nurses Week this year, we’re going to be flying our Ultimate Fan and a guest of their choosing to Fort Lauderdale, Florida for 4 nights! During their stay, the Ultimate Fan will get a makeover and partake in a photo shoot that will appear in UA’s Fall 2012 catalog. They will also receive a $200 UA shopping spree, hotel stay at a Fort Lauderdale beach hotel for 4 nights, and a check for food and transportation costs! HURRY—the sooner you enter the more chance you have to win. The Contest launches 3/14 and lasts until 4/10 at midnight EST.
...What do you have to do to prove you’re the Ultimate Fan you ask?
- "Like" the Uniform Advantage Facebook page http://www.Facebook.com/UAScrubs
- Enter into our “Ultimate Fan” Contest using the App at the top of our Facebook Timeline
- Contribute on our Facebook Timeline through “comments” and “likes”
Daily Comment and Posting Limit
Post Relevance to Topic
- In order to avoid any person getting banned due to their commenting amount, the following limits are in place: comment on our Facebook page up to 3 times per day and can “like” a comment, picture, or post up to 4 times daily.
- Points are awarded based on quality, so stay on topic and make comments relevant to the wall posts posted by Uniform Adantage.
- This contest is open to contestants who are 18 or older on or before 3/13/12, reside in the continental United States, are actively employed in or are pursing a degree in the medical field, and are an “active” UA customer (have placed an order within the past 24 months). Contestants who have won a Uniform Advantage contest within the past 12 months are not eligible for the grand prize (excluding “Win-it-Wednesday” and similar minor contests).
*We reserve the right to modify the rules and the contest at any time without notice
How are Points Calculated?
Facebook posts, comments and likes are all worth 1 point each. But don't just try to create the most posts and comments. Your score is weighted by the quality of your participation. Higher quality activity (on topic and engages with the community) will earn extra points. Lower quality activity (off topic and spam) will earn fewer points. And consistent activity over time is more valuable than repeatedly performing the same action, such as clicking the Like button on every post.
How Long Does it Take for Points to Update?
- Please be patient…there is a time lag betweenyour actions (commenting or “liking”) and when your point totals change. It takes between 12-24 hours depending on various factors for these actions to translate into leaderboard points.
What are the Prizes?
- Ultimate Fan Grand Prize
- Round trip airfare for two to Fort Lauderdale, FL (value up to $500/person)
- 4-night hotel stay at a Fort Lauderdale Beach hotel
- Uniform Advantage professional photo shoot complete with hair and makeup stylist
- Feature in our Fall 2012 catalog
- $200 Uniform Advantage shopping spree
- Check for food expenses (for 2) and transportation costs
- Ultimate Fan Runner Up
- UA e-gift card valued at $50
- 3 “Weekly” Prizes
- All participants who register for the Ultimate Fan Contest will receive an exclusive UA coupon code after the contest ends (except the grand prize winner, runner-up, and 3 “weekly” winners)
- If a contestant goes over the daily posting limit they will be warned and if it happens again, they will be disqualified from the contest. The Contest Sponsor also reserves the right to disqualify participants who post spam, offensive or inappropriate language, or aren’t actively employed in or pursuing a degree in the medical field.
How are the Random Weekly Winners Selected?
- All eligible contestants ranked in the top 50 fans for that week will be entered into random.org and 3 random winners will be selected each week